Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The darkness inside the order

Go down

The darkness inside the order Empty The darkness inside the order

Post  Arwain Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:40 pm

The days we still ride for glory
The days we still stood righteous in our cause.
The days we ride proud trough stormwind...trough the forest of elwynn.
The days we showed our strenght and we still standed proud as we where.
The day the order still shined...at all his might,while folowing the ways of Uther.

When i went on a journey to find myself and after many struggles i could return purified but within my darkest days the faces of my brothers and sisters kept me going on and at the end of my strenght i saw uther standing in front of me,showing the way....the destruction within got healed and i got remembered who i was.I am Arwain Wyrmheart,paladin of the Order of Illumination.

When i opened my eyes i found myself laying in snow,on a mountain close to ironforge...i was cold but i knew i was alive and had a burning fire within...a fire to return to the order once again....But things had chanced after i had been gone.....

Now all this is gone,we have shattered across the universe,some are in pain and others are trying to find themself while lost within.Some still folow the ways of old but they are few and scattered aswell.Must we gather,rebould where we once stood for?Regain our strenght and help our fallen brothers find the truth within thereselfs again?

Northrend seemed to have destroyed the inner soul of the order,what is now corrupted from within.Many have left or betrayed us,some died by the horrors they faced but never they will be forgotten.

Are we lost...are we doomed...did the light abandon us....No its us who abandoned the light and there beliefs,its time to come to our senses and reastablish what we once where,a beacon of hope and justice.That people once again look up to us.That we once again can be proud.

The horrors we have faced,the deads of some of our most beloved brothers,they can never be forgotten but isnt it why we should even harden our beliefs where we stand for.

Brothers and Sisters...Hear my cry,we cant continue this way,we have to regain our glory,our hope and our beliefs,if not im afraid the order wont survive to horrors to come.Now with burning fire inside im going to try and restore what we once where,thats the way that is showed to me.That will be my task.

Brothers and Sisters...return to who we once where before its to late...

(This is a part of what happend since arwain returned,he is seeing the destruction that is taken place within the order and beckons for his brothers and sisters to return,I will write a second part where arwains plans will be a little revealed what he is going to do to start his task)
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down