Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to the Order

Go down

Welcome to the Order Empty Welcome to the Order

Post  Macloren Fri Jan 18, 2008 10:07 pm

Hail Brothers & Sisters, welcome to the Order of Illumination.

We are an all Human Paladin Guild Based on a Knightly order. We have strong Role Play ties but also spend time on PVP & PVE. As a member of the Order you can expect to receive help from those above you, but you will also be expected to help those below, the strong after all are there to serve & protect the weak.

A note on behaviour:
You will be expected to RP whenever using /s or /y. If using /g, /w or /p it is not necessary to RP however if someone engages you in RP in one of these chats then it is considered good manners to respond in kind.
If you are not the strongest Role-Player then that’s not a problem for us, we would rather you tried than just ran around yelling “LOL YOU BEEN PWNED NOOB” it is not acceptable EVER to speak to anyone like that no matter how noobish their behaviour seems. There are quite enough assholes in the world without me having to put up with them in my order.

A note on rank:
Neophyte: This is the starting rank for all members, during your time as a Neophite (which is normally 2 weeks but can be longer or shorter) you will be expected to prove yourself to the Knight-Marshall’s & myself. Until your Robeing ceremony, you will not be permitted to wear the Tabard of the order.

Initiate: Once you have undergone the Robeing ceremony you will be an initiate of the order & will have the privilege of wearing the tabard with pride.

Custodian: An Initiate who shows themselves wiling to help others or who RP’s admirably or otherwise excels in some way will be promoted to Custodian.

Templar: Once you are over level 40 & perform a suitable quest you will be elevated to the High rank of Templar & will now be a full Brother or Sister of the Order.

Knight-Templar: The next stage in your progression, once you have atained your epic Paladin mount.

Templar-Captain: For the truly dedicated members of the order, it is possible to be promoted to one of my Captains.

Above this there are my Knight-Marshals. With myself form the inner circle.

Macloren, Lord Militant.

Last edited by Macloren on Tue Nov 18, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : error corection)
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down