Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Sacred Day For Young Balamir

+5
Evangelist
Vaknor
Balamir
Cartheron
Azeem
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

A Sacred Day For Young Balamir - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sacred Day For Young Balamir

Post  Arwain Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:24 pm

Brother Cartheron...i cant stand byand watch anymore to see you threaten one of my brothers who is orobaly even more pure then i am.To put it simple for you brother...stand aside or step back but dont threaten brother balamir or his wife anymore in the name of the light.

For the words you have spoken against our brother i feel that you should be tested if we still can trust us but as you said that you dont have any feelings towards us so also not to the order because we are the order!
This has gone far enough already so stand back now and take back your words or we have to find more meaning ways to let you stop this nonsense...this way youre not worthy for the light i say
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

A Sacred Day For Young Balamir - Page 2 Empty Re: A Sacred Day For Young Balamir

Post  Azeem Wed Aug 06, 2008 10:33 pm

Arwain wrote:Brother Cartheron...i cant stand byand watch anymore to see you threaten one of my brothers who is orobaly even more pure then i am.To put it simple for you brother...stand aside or step back but dont threaten brother balamir or his wife anymore in the name of the light.

For the words you have spoken against our brother i feel that you should be tested if we still can trust us but as you said that you dont have any feelings towards us so also not to the order because we are the order!
This has gone far enough already so stand back now and take back your words or we have to find more meaning ways to let you stop this nonsense...this way youre not worthy for the light i say

Hold your Tongue boy,

The Council and only the Council will Judge who is right.

Rules were founded many years ago and these seem to be forgotten. If it is the will of the council to change are ways then so be it.

Azeem
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartheron Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:22 am

You would stand in my path Arwain? You? A mere neophite who knows nothing of what I have faced? Hold your tongue boy lest I take more than amusement at your words
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:53 am

Brother Arwain is right. Why he needs to be silent?
Cartheron I thought your argument was whit Balamir but now you even arguing whit Arwain.
I don't know what you faced. But I do now you seem to be attacking a brother.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Thu Aug 07, 2008 10:29 am

We are the light we are strength we are Illumination,

For far to long have we fought amongst ourselves, have the seeds of the great betrayer sunk so deep in our ranks that we no longer see the weakening cancer that grows like roots through our brothers,

Not often do I involve myself in comings and going of the order or do I speak with out the voice of my Lord Militant but I think the time is now.

*Evangelist passes across the room*

I am the longest lived amongst you and I am touched by the light I am marked to carry the scars of the heavens and charged with the protection of the Master of our order. This is my role, my duty, my mandate. I question not my brothers for they pledged an oath to the light, but you must no this. The shadowbane are not some group of sadistic zealots that were created to torment their brothers with there secrets,

They are all amongst the most loyal and most dedicated of the order. They are able to walk the lines of shadow getting close to darkness and striking a killing blow.
This sacred duty is beyond us brothers look how the light of day chases away the darkness of night. Never able to catch it, only providing a replenishing warmth from a returning cold.

Only in shadow can the killing blow be struck, so respect there title and respect that they must walk a different path for with out them we will always be chasing a pray we cannot catch.

But in contrast my Brothers of the Shadowbane respect the questioning voice of the order as they seek only the darkness in every one to be brought to justice, was that not the attitude of you my good friends that led you to create the shadow bane that same inquisitive notion that led you to discover the great betrayer and to banish him from our midst?

So I ask you brothers be patient in their education of the light as some believe blind faith is enough.

Brothers there is much you do not no of the order and our history and I believe it is because we have held back this teaching from you until you were ready. Azeem and Cartheron are two of our longest serving members and were here from the beginning ask them for there wisdom do not presume there absence a tarnish on there dedication to the order or there purity.

I do not question them, our Lord Militant does not question them, so by not respecting our judgement do you not question the Foundation of the order.
think on my words and you will find the cancer eating at us brothers and it lies in our own self righteousness included.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:10 am

* Balamir takes a step back respectfully and lowers his eyes and head in a bowing mennar as Evangelist walks the room. *

Mumbling to himself;

- Shadowbane?!! What in Torm's name is shadowdbane, what is hapening in this Order?

- If there was a deeper unit and is corrupt...Evangelist would know...and purify...would he not?

* Peers around in confusion *
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartheron Thu Aug 07, 2008 11:53 am

The Scions words show the truth of the matter my Brothers. Long have I fought for this Order and many are the wounds I have gladly suffered to protect it.

In times of War, there are many paths to be taken. You, my Brothers and Sisters, will walk the purest path of all and will become beacons of the Light in an age of Darkness. Mine and my brother Azeems path....walks a different line.

We will not explain our actions, nor offer them up for judgement - it is enough that the Light knows the truth of what we do and will be our final Judge. Our purity has thus far allowed us to walk closer to the Dark and deal it grievous wounds, to expose the canker of corruption in our cities and towns, and to cut out the rot using any weapon at our disposal.

Azeem and I love this Holy Order dearly and would lay down our lives for it. Aye, maybe the Dark will take us one day, maybe one day we will stumble and fall. I would trust to you, my Brothers, to the Order and the Scion to deal with me should that day come.

But it is not this day.

Trust to your own paths Brothers, I would not have any of you walk in my shadow. Your purity is your greatest shield.
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:10 pm

My Sacred Brother Balamir,

I feel my time away fighting the corrupt and spiteful demons and being submerged so closely to the shadow stained filth that they are has appeared to have affected me in ways I wish you never have to understand.

I think times must have changed within the world of Azeroth and before I left to inflitrate the vast shadow wielding scum of our worlds our Order could not trust anyone outside.

My Brother, I have wrong you it seems in taking such a strong stance against your marriage to someone outside our Order. It would appear many more factions and races can be trusted since our founding many years ago.

Brothers and Sisters,

It feels like many moons ago that Evangelist and I held the Torch of the Order for a time when Macloren could take up his rightful mantle. However, I may be a grumpy girzzled verteran of the Order to some of you, but I too can calm down and simply be humbled by your faith in the light.

Cartheron and I walk a path that is close to the shadows Aye. But we are still your Brothers of the Light and I would willingly lay my life down for any one of you for the Greater Good of the Light.

My Brothers and Sisters. Let us rejoice once more in the name of Uther. Let the Order's name be heard from the cloisters of the Catherdreal to the peaks of Illidan's stronghold. We are not afriad Brothers and Sister. We ARE the Order Of Illumination. Brothers and Sisters of the Lord Militant Macloren.

We will clean the taint from these worlds and all will know our name.

FOR ILLUMINATION

FOR THE LIGHT

Azeem,
Shadownbane Inquistor of the Order Of Illumination

((By the way everyone. This is all in RP. We are all very good friends and there is no hate towards anyone. So please dont think the Order is actually falling apart. Its all happy bunny love I promise))
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:25 pm

The words of Scion of Light is law to me and I am not really in favor of defying my elders...
Perhaps I should remember the days I served as an Inquistor back in Areldune are over now;
Along with my banishment from The Dawnbringer...
I am a seneschal now...and must serve the higher good in the best way, staying in the boundries drawn for me.

And I am hoping my wife will not be disgraced in this Order I call home, again for she is my chastity now

By the heavens, let our noble cause not know the taint of the dark as long as the world of man stands

For Illumination!
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:26 pm

Hail

For Illumination Brother
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:54 pm

*Storms into the chamber*

What's all this ruckass about? A man can not even think in his private sanctum with all the shouting going on up here!

*Macloren's blaefull gaze sweeps across the asembled Templars, & Neophites*

Well? dose noone have reason for disturbing me from my revere & there had better be a bloody good reason for all this shouting or by Uther you'll all be of on a penitence quest after that dodering old fool Vaknor! I'm waiting...
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartheron Thu Aug 07, 2008 3:58 pm

Our apologies my Lord, we were merely discussing matters of.....doctrine and respective theology. I fear alas, our zeal got the better of us all and the debate became quite...heated..

Please, do not let it trouble you further. Our differing opinions have been laid aside.
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Arill Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:03 pm

*from a hidden corner of the room Arill withdraw her weapon and let the book of Judgements aside wisphering*

-Macloren... as always... not a moment to soon. You really are in the hearts of these man as you are in mine...
Arill
Arill
Templar
Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2