Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The lost memories come to haunt

2 posters

Go down

The lost memories come to haunt Empty The lost memories come to haunt

Post  Arwain Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:20 am

Dont go back there,leave it alone.It wont help you to face it,it will only bring pain and suffering.I warn you dont go there...you wont like what you find.The soft and gentle voice still told some things but it was unclear what was told.Slowly the voice seemed to be overthrown....an evil and dark voice now took word:

Come...come to me,you cant run forever...if you wont come i will make sure they will all suffer.Now come! the voice screamed.To the place that was once sacred deep within duskwood,the place where you will pay for the crimes...

With a scream Arwain woke up sweating all over his body,just as everything had been for real.

Something is pulling me there...but who or what is it.In my dreams it feels so dark...so evil,what does he want arwain wondered.
He began putting on his armor and and when done he took up his axe and shield.
These dreams have to end,i must find out what is going on.

He walked out of the the holy church and summoned his trustworthy charger.Since he lost his memories a few tears back after what ahs been told had been a terrible fight he had these dreams but never they showed him a location.At full speed he rided off trough the crowded trade district,not watching out for the people.

After a short time he reached the dark woords of duskwood but not for a moment he slowed his pace...I have to go there as fast as i can,maybe its still there.
With that the paladin even pushed his horse to go faster.When he finaly reached the town of darkshire he fastly handed one of the guards a golden letter,closely sealed with the mark of the Order.
If i may not return within half a day,have this letter delievered to the church in Stormwind the paladin said and with that he slamed his heels in the horse to go at full speed again.

Within minutes he reached the sacred place...he remembered it like it was in the past,flowers blooming everywhere and the birds and other animals safely lived at this little place.the small waterfall the fell down made it a magical place.Now it was dark,no flowers...only death was here now.The paladin jumped of his horse and walked trough the place.Slowly cold took over his bones and whispers could be heared but it sounded more like just a howling wind then real words

Then from the darkness footsteps could be heared and slowly a figure could be seen....coldness filled the shrine completly now and made breathing harder.Then out of nothing he stood there,a young human.But when you looked a little closer you could notice he was a bit different.His face was covered with many cloths,what even hide his eyes.His ears seemed a bit longer then humans but shorter like the ones of the elves.His bould was that of a human but then just smoother and with more muscle then most of them.

Who are you arwain asked...are you the one responsible for the dark dreams?
The strange boy laughed.
Its time you will pay,for the evil you commited years ago,you will folow the same fate as youre brothers he said with a smile on his face.
You...you monster,are you responsible for there deads arwain yelled!Did you murder them when pulled his axe from his belt with anger in his eyes.
I wish i did,it would make youre punishment even better...but no that was not my doing.Shame it wasnt.Im only to give you what you deserved.
With that the strange young boy drew his sword and within a flash of a moment he stood behind the paladin.
Before the paladin could react the sword ripped trough his flesh,only letting the paladin scream out loud.He felled down on his knees and the boy walked around him.
Arwain saw how the boy took of his cloths around his face and when he looked into the dark blue eyes in front of him he reconized the face.His eyes went pale and with his last strenght he whispered...Why....why,they should have kept you safe.

With that he crushed to the ground and all went black.
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

The lost memories come to haunt Empty Re: The lost memories come to haunt

Post  Macloren Mon Jun 22, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh my, it's all moving allong very fast now !!!!! :O
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant