Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The enemy revealed

Go down

The enemy revealed Empty The enemy revealed

Post  Arwain Tue Jun 09, 2009 3:32 pm

While riding trough stormwind,looking at all places they could have there hideout.
Darn them,i was so close at finding out who hired them...and then there was that dream,im sure it was brother balamir but what was he warning me for and why me arwain wondered.

While slowly walking trough old town he suddenly saw many stormwind guards at the inn.
While riding towards them he noticed them carrying bodies outside.

Hold it,tell me youre business one off the guards asked.
Greetings noble man,can i ask what happend here?
Seems like some assasination,we habe like 6 dead people who have been know for there evil ways,seems someone had enough off them the soldier said.
Can i see the bodies,its of great importance arwain asked.
Im sorry,no one except the soldiers are allowed to look,they will be brought over for research and then there will be time to look at them.

I have to see it now,its off great importance and for the safety off whole Azeroth.Im with the order of Illumination and you dont want me to report to the church that some soldier brought the world into danger arwain said with a serious look on his face.

The guard doubted for a few seconds and then moved aside.
Thank you good man,it wont take long.
He stopped two soldiers who where carrying a body outside,covered in a blanket,let mee take a look at this one he said to the soldiers.
When they moved the blanket away arwain did a step back....Its him he said.
In front off him was the dead body off the men who folowed him...who could have done this arwain wondered.

He began to inspect the body and found some diamonds and gems but nothing more.He walked inside the inn and inspected all bodies until he came to the last one.Upon inspecting it he found a letter.

Upon reading he found out that it held much information about the order but also about a person named star,even worse while reading trough the letter more it seemed the man had doubts about the person who hired them and he had her folowed aswell.

Starissa is her name....a deathknight...ebon hold.This cant be good,i have to speak to someone who knows the good ones off ebon blade and and find out who this person once was....while everything flashed trough his mind he suddenly got all white in his face...this cant be true,it cant be possible her.

While it suddenly began to rain and thunder cracked the sky leaving a rumbling sound a soft whisper could be heard...can it be realy you jolasa?

((well could not stay behind huh so here is my second one)
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum