Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evil always shows

3 posters

Go down

Evil always shows Empty Evil always shows

Post  Kaylaruana Fri Jun 05, 2009 9:55 pm

The inn was not very crowed this time a night. The bartender was cleaning his kitchen only a few men were sitting at one off the tables. The men were all dressed in dark leather.
“Get this the idiot here gets himself captured by one of them. Think his name was Arwin. Men I swear he was wetting his…”
“I was not. He is lying. I good have taken him easy. He just got lucky.” The rogue robes his head. The second rogue looks over his ale. “Did she not order that none of them may notice?” At this one off the others smiles wicked. “Yeah…well he noticed…I kicked him good.” The second rogue how seems to be in charge suddenly bangs his fist on the table. “Shot up man. You messed up the job. Stop bragging about it.” Suddenly the discussion ends as a girl walks up to the table.
“The information, you have it?” Star asks.
“Yes.” One off the rogues waves a few documents around. “What they do and where they’re planning to go. You have our pay Knight?”
A bag off jewels is thrown on the table as Star picks up the documents. Quickly she checks them. “This will do.”
As she moves away the rogue’s start talking again. “Now she got her info I think we should go after this Arwain guy. He really should pay for what he did.” Slowly the room grows dark as Starrissa moves back to the table. “What did you say?” She softly says. Her mind is filling whit darkness. She feels the barriers that are blocking the dark power. The rogue does not even look up. “Nothing hunny was just planning some fun.” Then the barriers in her mind are pushed aside. Somewhere she hears somebody screaming in pain as her mind fills whit power and her minion comes to life.

The deadth Knight quickly reads her document. Names written down each followed whit notes. Paper by paper she just checks the names. She is amazed. The rogues did a really good job. Every name is here. Including locations and plans for the near future. Suddenly she stops. Azeem….
“So…what are your plans?” the girl whispers.

Cathedral, Stormwind.
No traveling plans for near future. Probably do to age. The other paladins appear to avoid him. Walks watch at the cathedral at night.

She closes the document. Then something comes to mind. She can’t leaf these lying around. Star smiles wickedly. May by it is time to say hello.

The next morning Requizit moves through the cathedral. “Bloody old fool…how’s idea it was I should be that old guys Altar boy.” As he starts cleaning the altar he suddenly stops. There is an envelope on the table.

For a old fool from Jola a Xenos

Last edited by Kaylaruana on Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Evil always shows Empty Re: Evil always shows

Post  Arwain Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:43 pm

Love it hehe there bracking about knocking me down...darn them xD

Keep it up kay,love reading the storys
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Sat Jun 06, 2009 3:45 pm

This is all getting rather interesting! Smile
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Sat Jun 06, 2009 4:07 pm

Macloren wrote:This is all getting rather interesting! Smile

Well I figured lets give Macloren a good reason to come home. If beating up poor Arwain and order been watched by rogues not enough. This should do it. Very Happy
And piss off everybody enough to go find this Xenos.
Wonder how long she lives?
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down