Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To return home …

4 posters

Go down

To return home … Empty To return home …

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:52 pm

A dark figure slowly rides through the gates of Stormwind. The people do not even look up in surprised anymore. They gotten use too the idea of these things moving through their midst. They tend to forgot. These creatures are put in the world with one goal only. The former hunter tries to sense her target. Then remembers she cannot do that anymore. She turns her charger and slowly rides too old town.
Moving through the old and narrow streets her head is filled with memories of a live long gone. It is quickly blocked out. No point dwelling on the past. Only one thing there is of interest. She turns her death horse into a narrow passage and ends up on a small square. Even without her hunter skills the girl knows that eyes have been watching from the moment she entered Old Town.
Dismounting she picks up her blade as soon as her hands touch it she feels the power filling her again. This is what is so worrying, keeping her up at night. As days pass the hunter likes been what she has become more and more and something of the old spirit dies every time she takes up battle. But that’s why she is here. A shadow suddenly comes to life as a shady figure appears. “Yes?”
“I heard you can get information about anything? I want you to get some information for me.” The former hunter looks around. Still feeling like been watched. “Money is not a problem as long as you do not draw attention to getting this info.”
A small grin from the shadows as another figure steps out. “We are…not cheap dear but what is it you like to know?”
Something suddenly flashes trough her mind. A memory…of a voice…Don’t ever tell anybody. Suddenly there is doubt…doubt about what to do next.
“I want you to…watch the order of Illumination. I want to know where they are and where they are going.”
One of the figures whispers “This will not be cheap. I wonder if you can pay our price.”
The grip on the blade tightens. All instincts say to get out of there now. But same time the girl knows this must be taken care of before it’s too late. “It’s personal. Just get me the information and you will be well rewarded.”
Suddenly the elf jumps on her charger and full speed she rides out of Old Town and the city. A feeling of relive as the city is left behind. She rides into the forest and wonders if hiring the rogues was the right choice. Checking Jolasa’s memories again only one answer comes to mind.
She stops to make her gate back to her new home. As she steps trough it she hears a familiar horrible sound as the abonation speaks. “Welcome home, Starrissa may you suffer well.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

To return home … Empty Re: To return home …

Post  Azeem Tue Jun 02, 2009 2:57 pm

((ooooh Dark and naughty. I like it))
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:06 pm

Ah-ha!!!! so Jolasa is dead then!? Balamir will be unhappy!
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Jun 02, 2009 4:08 pm

Worry more what that young paladin in love told Jolasa. Star has her memory's. Smile
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Jun 03, 2009 1:16 am

The room is dark. A dim light creeps under the door way. Soft tempered sounds enter the room. But in the room there is no peace. A Death knight is trying desperately to sleep. But each time her dreams fill whit the judging eyes off a former friend and lover.
She gets up knowing full well tonight she will get no peace. As she walks up to the great balcony she sees others walking around. Laughing or just moving along minding their own. The girl does not get why her been reborn is such a burden to carry.
Suddenly a hand at her shoulder makes her stop. It is one of the trainers. “Star…still troubled.” He does not care the Death knight does not answer. “Listen we all got a second change. After we have thrown the Lich King off his icy throne we will rebuild our lives. You seen the people in Stormwind they accept us now. Did you not have a husband? I am sure he loves to see you home safely. And do not worry in time you will learn to love been what you are.” Confident the girl will find convert in this the lich glides away. Suddenly he stops for a moment “I do hope you start training again soon. I don’t know what it is that made you stop. But please we need every blade right now.”
She knows the trainer is right. But the more she trains the more she is losing herself to dark powers. She walks up the balcony and looks up at the moon. “Elune please give me strength. Let me find them before I lose myself to darkness completely.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Jun 03, 2009 9:47 am

Macloren wrote:Ah-ha!!!! so Jolasa is dead then!? Balamir will be unhappy!

I told Balamir about plot yesterday he is anything but unhappy. He loves it. Very Happy
On the condition half the order kill his former wife and make sure she is deadth.
Hahahahaha
I give you guys a tip. It has to do whit the wedding and what Evang did.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Wed Jun 03, 2009 2:36 pm

really good your getting lots better
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Wed Jun 03, 2009 4:11 pm

Kaylaruana wrote:I told Balamir about plot yesterday he is anything but unhappy. He loves it. Very Happy
On the condition half the order kill his former wife and make sure she is deadth.
Hahahahaha
I give you guys a tip. It has to do whit the wedding and what Evang did.
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

what did Evangelis do?
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Jun 03, 2009 5:52 pm

Evang would never do anything against the order. What he did will help it offcourse. Even if he never ment it too. Will make shadowbanes job easer too. Smile
Actuelly you see what I mean very soon. Cool
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down