Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Balamir were are you?

2 posters

Go down

Balamir were are you? Empty Balamir were are you?

Post  Kaylaruana Thu May 28, 2009 1:43 am

The hunter looked around over the remains of the city. She was sure she had sensed his presence. Then at the blacksmith Jolasa saw the paladin standing. Wearing the colors of the order there was no mistake to be made.
“Arwain I need to talk to you.”
The paladin just gave her a look and then saw who she was. A smile crossed his face. “Well a elf out here? I am surprised your ears did not freeze off.” The hunter smiled at her old friend. “Give it up old friend I looked you up for a reason. Where is that husband of mine? I have not seen or heard from in a very longtime and was wondering if you know anything about that?”
Immediately Arwain smile is gone. “Jolasa you know he is doing work for the order. I cannot talk to you about things like that. You know this I am sure Balamir told you.”
The elf just sighs “Balamir always told me what he was doing or where he was going. But this time he just seemed to have disappeared completely and whit out a word. I am very worried.”
A troubled look appears on the paladins face. He clearly bothered about something. Jolasa however does not see this. She is looking over the town “Arwain are you sure he is not in trouble? I mean he told me most Paladins were against the wedding and that he was been attacked by his own brothers something about a trial and that there were circles in circles. Something called Shadowbane.” The girl looks at her friend and notices his angry look. “Arwain…”
“Jolasa do never say that to anybody…ever. I do not know where Balamir is. He is on a mission and you will have to wait till he gets back.” Whit those words said the Paladin called out his Gryphon and left.

((Arwain thanks for the help.))
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Balamir were are you? Empty Re: Balamir were are you?

Post  Macloren Mon Jun 08, 2009 3:56 pm

woops, I missed that one!!! sorry Kayla. this will be pree-death then?
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Jun 08, 2009 4:03 pm

Yep. Was to show you guys Jolasa know everything on order Balmir know. And that Arwain might have forgotten to mention that been so close befriended whit her. Razz
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down