Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cataplas my stroy

4 posters

Go down

Cataplas my stroy Empty Cataplas my stroy

Post  Cataplas Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:03 pm

Three generations of the Madaff's family have been Paladins.

Cataplas grandfather Rinaldo was among some of the first knights to be given the honor of standing with Lord Uther the Lightbring and being anoited as a Holy Paladin by Archbishop Alonsus Faol. When Cataplas father Horace became of age he joined the Knights of the Silverhand to stand with Lord Ulther and his father.

Tho many years of war followed the father and son never lost sight of what being a Holy Paladin meant, at times they could been seen standing side by side at the forefront of battle against the choas and evil of the Orcish Horde as a shinning beacon of hope to all others, leading all in prayer to the light and healing the wounds inflicted upon not only their men but innocent citizens as well. Rinaldo and Horase were powerful men in both mind & body and the light shone brightly within them.

Towards the end of the Second War Uther ordered both men to return home to the Alliance Principality of Hillsbrad Foothills and charged both men with rebuilding the war torn Prinicipality as Rinaldo was now governor and Horase his second. The years past and slowly Hillsbrad began to heal itself and Durnholde keep was rebuilt,trade and commerece return, this was not an easy time for both men, Not only did their daily dutys keep them busy. They also had to contend with traveling dignitaries and repersentatives from the various Nations of the Alliance, who passed through Durnholde Keep on their secert diplomatic errands. Rinaldo and Horase met many in person offering their hospitality and assistance whenever they could. At nights their dreams were plauged with the memories of their fallen brethren and the heinous atrocites of the Orcish Horde.

One day while out hunting (try to clear his head of the pervious days meetings and councils) Lord Horase happened upon a young maiden wondering hoplessly though the forest. As Horase neared. He could see that the young maiden was in shock and appered to be bleeding from a gash on her thigh, without thinking Horace urged his steed forward toward the young maiden. At that moment there eyes met and she collapsed into uncontioness.

Leila Whitechild awoke to the sound of childrens laughter coming through the nearby window. She could hear the familar sounds of commerce and trade. she was in a bed although not her own in a chamber she didn't regonize. Her sheets were soaked with sweat, she smelled like she hadn't bathed for aweek.

Lifting her head from the sweat soaked pillow Leila attempted to get up out of bed a searing pain shot through her and she lay back down panting for breath. She removed the blankets that covered her and saw small lacerations covered most of her aching body. She was surprised to find her left thigh dressed and bandaged. Frantically Leila tired to recall what had happened, her memory was hazy and sluggish. Leila struggled out of bed, wrapping herself in a dressing robe and made her way to the door.

Leila found herself in a vast sitting room, seeing Leila enter a young hand maiden rose from her chair and said " Thank the light your awake, Lord Horace will be pleased" he as begining to wonder if you were every going to wake. "What do you mean ? how long have i slept ?" "6 days milady" "6 days what happened to me ?" Were not exacty sure milady, Lord Horase found you wondering in the forest dizzed and confused. You were badly hurt.

Leila never did remember what happened to her or where she was from. She spent much of her time with Lord Horase and his father in and around Durnholde Keep being of assistance when ever she could.

The months past, Leila and Horase fell in love. 3 years later with the blessing of Archbishop Alonsus and Horase's father they were married in a large ceremony at Lordaerons abbey. Lord Uther presented Horase with a might war hammer named the Unbearing Truth. The first few years of Horase and Leila marriage were happy ones, after 2 years Leila fell pregant and the couple were very happy.

One long winters night Lord Uther arrived at Durnholde and informed Lord Rinaldo & Lord Horase of a grave new theat in the world which Ulter called the Scourge and the Demonic Burning Legion. Uther asked Horase to stand with him and his apprenice Prince Athurs against this new theat. Uther ordered Rinaldo to stay with Leila and watch over the people of Hillsbrad as well as readying Durnholde keeps defences. Rinaldo know the really reason for Uthers decision was that although Rindaldo was still young in mind his body had grown old.

The months past and romours of the dead rising up and walking again began to filter their way to Durnholde, by now Leila had given birth to a boy who she named Cataplas. Months turned in to years and Cataplas had grown strong with the help of his grandfather Cataplas began his rigorous training and studies, every night Cataplas would join his grandfather in prayer for his fathers safe return.

One night Cataplas was awoken by his mother and told to come quickly as his father had returned. Cataplas was not perpared for what he saw , his father was servely injuried and despite Rinaldo best efforts he could not heal Hoarse's wounds. Tears steaming down his face, Cataplas met his father for the first and last time.

It transpired that Prince Arthas had gone mad and ordered the massacre of the entire city of Srtatholme. Lord Horase couldn't allow this to happen ,so he and his men stood against Prince Arthas paying the ultamite price. Fearing for Liela and Cataplas's safety Rinadlo sent them to Stormwind city.

Cataplas is now of age, although the Knights of the Silverhand have disbanded, Cataplas is looking to the furture, in the hope that with the help of his fathers mighty warhammer and the Order of Illumination he can honour his father.

When i'm strong enough Arthas i'm coming for you !

Last edited by Cataplas on Thu Feb 26, 2009 5:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Cataplas
Cataplas
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down

Cataplas my stroy Empty Re: Cataplas my stroy

Post  Cartheron Thu Feb 19, 2009 1:46 pm

Nicely done Brother Cataplas, another fine addition to the annals of the Order. Your father would be proud.
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Fri Feb 20, 2009 3:10 pm

A good story, it ties in nicely with the background of the Order. Your father and Grandfather would have known Maclorens father, Vaknor, Azeem, Evangelist and some of the others too.

Good stuff. I like it!
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Cataplas my stroy Empty Cataplas stroy

Post  Cataplas Fri Feb 20, 2009 5:25 pm

I'm glad you like my back ground stroy. I will post more as Catalas progresses in the game. Also got a couple of rp events in mind. but they need a bit more work before i post them.
Cataplas
Cataplas
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm

well keep us informed man. If you want to discuss any ideas, this forums the place to do it.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Tue Feb 24, 2009 7:36 pm

I welcome a new brother with an outstreched hand!

A humble advice too brother, please do not forget to tend the wounds of the unjustly aggrieved as you pursue the retribution of the unjust.

Enthusiasm for retaliation is a blade that can wound the wielder, if sharpened too often.

May your sword always strike true!
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Cataplas my stroy Empty Cataplas my story

Post  Cataplas Wed Feb 25, 2009 7:42 pm

Thank you brother for your wise words i will keep them in mind.
Cataplas
Cataplas
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum