Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Talking to a sister

5 posters

Go down

Talking to a sister Empty Talking to a sister

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:28 pm

Louïse enters the cathedral. Her brothers are all standing around a girl. They seem to be looking said and ashamed. She wonders what happened and walks up to them. The girl is very upset. She seems to be angry and seems to be in some sort of trouble. Evangelist hands her some money and a letter. “Take this to help you get you get started.” Somebody says “There will always be help for you here. Please do not turn away from us.”
Louïse wonders what happened. Evangelist walks off and stops at the cathedral entrance. His fist suddenly hits the wall. Then he just walks off. She looks around and sees most look upset. She wonders what has past?
Her brothers all walk out off the Cathedral now and in silence start to ride off. Kaylaruana suddenly turns around. “Louïse come I have something to tell you and I am in need of a drink. Let’s go to Old Town.”
She starts to walk in silence and until they reach the inn she does not say a word. Louïse wonders again what happened? They take a table in one off the corners and Kaylaruana walks off to the bar girl. “You strongest drinks and fast.”She says angrily to the girl. Louïse is a bit upset she never seen her friend like this. When Kaylaruana sits down she throws the mugs of ale on the small table. “Drink sister because you will need it and listen I tell you what happened….”
Louïse is looking at her feet. She is not sure what to say. Kaylaruana is taking a other mug off ale and Arwain seems to be lost in thought. Her friend told her what happened and when Arwain showed up he told her of this so called proffitie. She still cannot believe it all. It is a lot to take in.
“So the Deadth Knight claimed that he killed his own sister….in her sleep?”
Kaylaruana looks angry at Louïse. “Off course not, a brother would never do that whiteout a reason. If he killed her he will have had a good reason. I am sure off it.”
“But if he killed her, how then good she be alive now?” Louïse looks questionable at the two paladins. It is Arwain how now speaks. “Whit all that happened recently you still have to ask sister? Is that answer not clear to you?”
Louïse wispers “a Death Knight.”
Kaylaruana hits the table. “We need to find out more. Who was this Death Knight? Where is his sister and why did she do this to him? Why…”
Arwain ponders. “The library in the cathedral has no information on them. Nothing much anyway. We never had to deal whit this many before.” Louïse suddenly thinks of something. “This is just a thought but do the Scarlet’s not have a library?” Kaylaruana looks at her sister. “They do. I heard they been gathering information about everything. Records dating back for a very long time.”
Arwain looks at the two girls. “And you think you can just walk up there and ask?”
Kaylaruana smiles wickedly. “Well it all depends on how you ask I think.”

Occ: Well Louïse wanted to go on RP whit us. And we thought up this. Not sure it will totally fit story line. So please comment.

Last edited by Kaylaruana on Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Talking to a sister Empty Re: Talking to a sister

Post  Macloren Mon Jan 05, 2009 5:57 pm

I like it, a nice way to bring Louise into the roll play after it had happened.

The only thing I'd say is that you wright Evangelist with too much emotion. He is the Scion of the Light, far removed from the emotions of humans. he would never cry of lash out at a wall or anythin like that. Macloren would do that sort of thing perhaps, but not Evan.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:26 pm

Changed it. He actuelly did emote hitting the wall if I remeber correctly so leaving that in. Very Happy
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartheron Mon Jan 05, 2009 6:30 pm

I really like this a whole bunch. nice to see people taking the event in their own direction

and in terms of the Scarlet Library, Catheron was a member of the Crusade for the first 25 or so years of his life, id be very suprised if there wasnt some reference to the line of Severus in their annals and records somewhere...
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:12 am

Nice, good chance to take this RP forward.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Arwain Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:47 am

nice story so far...well sometimes i can even think of something and nice how you dragged louise into this aswell.Nothing to add to this i have
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Tue Jan 06, 2009 2:21 pm

i loved your story and the way you have addapted the plot.
i can see why you wrote that about Evangelist he did stop and lean on the wall there is very little of his humanity remaining as he is moor an angel of death but there is limmited times emotion comes threw him normaly battel opens the door to this emotion but at times when he feels powerless to help the child inside him comes out.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum