Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A message delivered

Go down

A message delivered Empty A message delivered

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Nov 24, 2009 1:37 pm

Requizit walks through the old building. He is still a bit insulted from having to do altar duties. He watches as two girls move through the hall giggling and smiling. Thinking it’s not fair that he has all these duties while others are just playing around. The young boy wonders why he has to work for that old fool. He crosses another corner and knocks on the door now in front of him.
“Vaknor I found a message on the altar that I think is for you”

The door opens and Requizit tries to move into the room, but a hand stops him. Tattersail just looks at the young boy and then reaches for the envelope still in his hands. “I need to give this to brother Vaknor, sister” The girl however does not move aside and just takes the envelope out off Requizits hands. “Sorry brother but I am discussing something private whit the old men.” At that the door closes again.
“Strange this envelope does not really say how it’s from.” As Vaknor opens the envelope a letter appears and another envelope. He sits down and starts reading the letter.

Vaknor,

I know Requizit will off course bring you this letter as I have seen in the admitted reports that he is loyal to the order. I am Starissa the Death Knight. I am Jolasa the hunter. You were right to worry about this wedding as Balamir did tell me a lot about the order. Even when he did not mean too and I had no intention of knowing. This is not important right know.

You should know that for some reason I am not completely a Death Knight. I think it has to do been married to your brother. I however want to be put to rest and I know the Shadow Bane will have no problem giving me that rest. However as I investigated were to find you I found more then I had expected. The added reports detail on everything every member has been up to the last months. It also will tell you the plans they apparently have for the near future. You have some problems old men. Not to worry about who made them. As they were planning to move against my old friend Arwain I toke the liberty off taking care of things.

To make things worse I will add to them. The Ebon blade knows about Shadow Bane. And they fear you immensely. They however do not know your names. To make sure it stays that way and for me to find some rest I will visit the Cathedral at night soon. As I know Azeem walks watch.

Greetings,
Starissa/Jolasa
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum