Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Trying out a new spell

4 posters

Go down

Trying out a new spell Empty Trying out a new spell

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Aug 31, 2009 6:08 pm

The Abby was calm as always except for the soft clattering off swords. Two girls were apparently fighting on a field near the Abby. They were very fanatic both determent to win. The swords hit each other countless times. Suddenly one sword flew through the sky and landed a few yards away. Louise just sight. “Kay how can it you keep losing your sword?” Louise looked skeptical at her sister who had walked off to reclaim her sword. “Like you are a great fighter.” The paladin toke her sword off the ground and turned to her sister. “I am getting tired off all this practice anyway.”
Suddenly Louise smiled. “You know what everybody is gone we good sneak off to Stormwind and have a look around the city.” Kay her eyes immediately started to glitter. “Good idea. It’s not like anybody would notice we skipped practice.” They left the field and rushed to the stables to get there horses. Entering the stables they noticed their horses were gone. At closer examination they saw in both stables there were placed training swords. Both girls turned pale as they looked at the stable exit were a brother had now appeared. Louise whispered “I think he noticed.” Her friend just whispered “Hell...Why him...” As Evangelist started walking back to the training field both girls just followed as slowly as they good.

Hour’s later two paladins stumble into the Abby. Both looked angry. “Everything hearts.” The fist one complains. “I swear I hate him. He never takes a break.” The second one complains. Louise looks at her sister “You know what I think is scary. He never ever smiles…ever.” Kay just drops down in a chair. “Who cares? This is not fair. This is not training this is torture.”
Louise does not listen to her sister however. “I have an idea. I think Vaknor has some books in his room we good use to relief us from some off this muscle pain.” Louise gets up and starts walking to the old men his rooms. Kay just keeps hanging in her chair already half asleep from training she mothers “Sure Louise go check out Vaknor’s medicine books I just hang here.”

Louise walked up the stairs to Vaknor's rooms. The place looked like a mess but she knows it had been like this for days know. Thinking this would be much easier if the old men had been here she picks a few books up and moves to a small desk to start looking trough them. Hours go by and Louise can’t find a single thing she can use in the books. Then she notices a stash off books that appear to have fallen behind the bookcase. She gets up and picks one up. Strange markings cover the book. Louise wonders for a moment what they are. She takes the book back to the desk and start reading. Turning page for page she notice drawings off things that look horrible yet totally unknown for the young one. Then one page catches her eye. It’s titled:

To remove that which is associated whit once pain

She looks at the page but just an incantation is written down. No explanation. For a moment she thinks about this. As she moves back in the old stair she feels her swore mussels once more. Angry and irritated the paladin takes the book up and starts to read the spell out load. But nothing happens. She waits a while sitting frozen but still nothing happens. After minutes off waiting she throws the book in the corner and exits the room. Moving through the halls she notices her sister is no longer in her chair and comes to the conclusion it might be a good idea to go to bed also.

Meanwhile far up in Northern on top of a high mountain a young girl looks up at her brother. “Don’t look at me like that Evangelist. It was not me.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Trying out a new spell Empty Re: Trying out a new spell

Post  Macloren Tue Sep 01, 2009 3:44 pm

I'm enjoying your quest to make the Order more fun Kay! Wink
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Sep 01, 2009 5:07 pm

To bad Louise and me can't play a little joke on you sinds your not here. Sad
Lets see Vaknor, Arwain, Tattersail, Azeem...there RP wise all not here...
Wait Krieg an Req still here Evil or Very Mad
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Arwain Wed Sep 02, 2009 2:52 pm

soon kay soon

Still busy with the being in love issue....bah will never understand women Twisted Evil

Just joking,its going good but it takes alot of amount of energy and time of me so better not to hang around on wow the time being;)
Arwain
Arwain
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Wed Sep 02, 2009 4:36 pm

RP wise we are all there as far as I am aware. Its just Mac that isnt about. Azeem came back with a furious vengence and has Tattersail under his wing and are excuting the shadow worshipping scum that litters the world.
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:15 pm

It is morning in the Abby. The Abby is a calm place on most days, but today it is in an uproar. All the young students are whispering and talking. The monks are running around looking for something and shouting to each other. Louise jumps out off her bed awoken by all the screaming and shouting she quickly throws on her robes and heads outside off her little room. As she walks into the hall way she is almost run down by one off the monks. She just barely manages to jump back in her room in time. Wondering what is happening she runs over too Kay her room and practically kicks down the door. “Kay...Kay …something is happening.” She looks at the bed and notices that it already has been made. Her friend seems already up and about. She turns around and starts heading downstairs. Heading down the hall Louise notices all the senior paladins are at Vaknors door looking in his room. Wondering what is happening she moves a little closer to hear what is been said.
Azeem looks angry at his friend Vaknor. “This…this is the spell used? You left a warlock book lying in the room?” Vaknor completely ignores the angry look on his brother’s face. “Normally it would not be a problem this spell can only be used by one close to the darkness. As far as I know nobody in our order can use this really.” Vaknor drops the book on the desk and turns to his brothers. “What is off more important is where they went too. This spell is not very exact on its location.” Azeem feels his blood pressure rise as he takes a good look at the rest off Vaknors illustrious library. Suddenly the door is pracitally smashed into Azeems face. “How about we take a look in your room before you judge mine?” Azeem has hands starts to form fist as he gets ready to tell his brother what he tinks off this.
Tattersail is walking up the hall calmly. Suddenly she sees Louise sitting in a corner crying. She walks over and looks down at the girl.
“What is going on Tattersail?”
“The Scoin and Kay are missing…”
Too Tattersail her surprise the sister in front of her turns all pale. “I did not mean too…I was just looking for a healing spell…” Then she jumps up and runs off. Tattersail just looks over her shoulder to Azeem and nods whit her head towards the running away paladin. Azeem starts walking after the girl.
Louise runs through the halls off the abby. Whit everybody running around nobody takes notice off one more person running. As the paladins hands reach for the door two things happen.
Azeem his voice is heard as clear as crystal “Wait there young one we need to talk.”
The doors open and Evangelist and Kaylaruana walk in calmly as iff nothing has happened.
“Louise, you never guess what happened. It was awesome got loads off stuff to show you too.” Then Kay notices that Louise is crying. “Louise whats wrong.” As Kay looks past Louise she sees her brothers look determent at her friend. “Kay move aside we need to talk to her.”
Suddenly Louise tears of a small bag hanging on Kay’s belt. As she trows it in the room she runs out. Meanwhile everybody in the room is transformed by the baby spice Kay was carrying in her bag. As they slowly start turning back Kay looks over at Azeem “How did you find out?”
Azeem just look over at the paladin. Angry he shouts. “You know…you know she has dark magic? And you did not say a word?” His fist is raised in anger and…stopped by a small hand. Kay looks Azeem calmly in the face. “I trust her. She is of the Order. She is a paladin…and…she is my friend.”

**To be continued….by the first one having time.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:16 am

Oke Louise and me going to write a second part after Louise talked to Evang or Mac about something and we know how the rest off the caracters react to this. So feel free to write something. Very Happy
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum