Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A choice to make

3 posters

Go down

A choice to make Empty A choice to make

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:27 am

As she walks to the portal a servant walks up. “A message miss.” Starrissa graphs the envelope handed to her and quickly reads the small note inside.

Report to your trainer this evening.

The girl walks to her quarters and throws her packs in a corner. Lying down on the bed the Death Knights is trying to get some rest before her training tonight. However something like a memory rushes into her mind. She sees an abomination at work. Something is bleeding on the floor. She can’t help but feel distaste for whatever life form that once was. It’s tortured almost beyond recognition. Suddenly the creature craps the bloody mess and pulls it up. Star feels her hart grow cold as she hears the question asked to the bloody mess. “Tell me the names off Shadow Bane.”
Whit a scream she sits up. Star angry exits her small room and starts walking trough Ebon Hold. As she passes the quarters were the abominations do their dirty work she can’t help but wonder and stops for a moment. A guard who notices this looks at her. “Trust me that rumor is not true. The High Lord going to let a Death Knight tortured. No way!”
Her head turns over to the guard. Looking him straight in the face she comes to a conclusion. Not a nightmare maybe a warning. “Shut up guard and do your job.” She walks away calmer then she feels inside. As she walks up to the gryphon master she prays nobody will stop her.
“I need a gryphon to Stormwind please.”
“No” Whit that simple answer her suspicions are confirmed. She looks at the gryphon master. Suddenly he is lifted in too the air and thrown against a wall. As the Death Knight moves to the gryphon’s guards are starting to move in. The girl however been much closer to the death births is already grapping one by the leaches. As the gryphon heads for the sky’s whit Star on his back she does not bother to even look back.
The forests pass down beneath her. Small towns and rivers are quickly flown over as Starr half asleep trying to get to her destination.
She feels him in her mind. He is still in pain but happy. “What are you so happy about you to righteous Pally.” But she can’t help but smile and almost falls off her gryphon if an answer comes to mind. “You finally are going to them. Finally we both will be free.”
Even in her mind there is silence.
“They kill me.” Her voice says
“You are already death.” His voice says.
As tears run down her face “The connection it will harm you if it stays.”
Laughing to Stars mind makes her feel funny. “It is not your soul harming me Jolasa. It is you walking as a Death Knight harming me.”
She softly whispers “I can’t kill myself I keep coming back.”
His voice “No worry. You be at peace soon.”
Star looks at the moon slowly starting to clime the sky. “That would be nice.”

Last edited by Kaylaruana on Tue Nov 24, 2009 2:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

A choice to make Empty Re: A choice to make

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:29 am

((Even an ainchent pally can't fail at this))
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Cartheron Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:34 pm

Oh im sure that something can be arranged, even with Vaknors absence. After all, who knows what lurks in the shadows?
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:23 pm

Whit all the other RP stories I am chancing plot and killing off Star fast. It’s getting confusing. Only reason why still alive is I am never been good at writing death stuff, but probably going to try tonight.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:17 pm

good job kay
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion