Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A short time lost

2 posters

Go down

A short time lost Empty A short time lost

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Apr 01, 2009 5:02 pm

((I tried to write a RP story again. I know not best writer but I do try.))

The city never seemed to go silent. She looked down from the tower at all the people running trough Dalaran. She knows she should be fighting in Ice crown or at least somewere. All of her brothers were. She on the other hand had been looking for herbs. Hunting for meat and spend her days fishing. She know she should be helping them, however she did not see how she good. Looking down she wondered again why she was here. Suddenly she toke a pen and paper from her bag. She sits down and started to write. Soon small props of paper fall down from the tower. She is not the best of writers, but many drafts later she looks at the end result.

Dear brother Evangelist,
I am sorry to say I think it is best I leaf the order.
I am sure you will understand why.

That the light may guide your path,
Kaylaruana

She reads it over a few times and then goes off too find a mailbox.

A few days later she sits down in a tavern off Stormwind. A lot has happened in a few days. She slowly drinks her ale when a stranger walks up to her. He kicks her shield. “Yours?” She looks up a bit angry. “Careful it was a gift from a friend and yes mine how wants to know?” The stranger looks at her. “You do not were the colors of any employee. I was wondering if you are looking for work. As it happens we are looking for some…..” She turns around and says “No thank you” The stranger looks at her in surprise. “But…you’re geared for it…and everybody fights in Northern…we all need to fight the war.” Feeling that is all the answer he will from the girl he turns around and leafs.

A short time lost Wp_fie10

The girl wonders. It seems everybody is after something in Northern. There all saying there helping the war effort. But it seems there mostly there for loot and fame. Not one asked what she liked to do. They saw her shield and thought they know. She had taken some jobs in Northern she needed to pay the bills too. But mostly she had been fishing in …outland. She had visited places she had never seen. She had loved it even do hellfire had been a little too warm for her taste. She walks off and out off habit wonders to the cathedral too pray.

When she enters the Cathedralsquare a paladin walks up to her. “You are whiteout an order. I think it be best you join…” She walks straight past him whit only one remark. “I fight only when I feel its right and I do not ride of too war for just everybody. I am a paladin not some warrior for hire.” Something about how he said it had made her irritated. She did not even know why.

As she enters the cathedral a familiar figure is kneeling in front of the altar. He looks up as the monk calls out her name in greeting. She can see his glowing eyes all from the other side off the cathedral. She knows she made a mistake.
The figure gets up and walks over. “Kaylaruana would you join me for a walk?”
“Yes Brother Evangelist.”
“By the way you’re out of uniform again. Please don’t tell me you forgot to pick it up from the laundry again!”
She stands still for a moment then she smiles. “I think I left it in my bag brother…one moment please.”

She still does not like fighting all the time or whit just anybody. But she knows one thing. The order is home.

A short time lost C_grif10
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

A short time lost Empty Re: A short time lost

Post  Cataplas Thu Apr 02, 2009 3:22 pm

Nice story sister. I am glad that you are back you have been missed.
Cataplas
Cataplas
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down