Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The past catching up

Go down

The past catching up Empty The past catching up

Post  Louïse Mon Feb 23, 2009 7:09 pm

The men ride in total silence. They avoid the road and ride fast. Suddenly one of them stops. He points to an old barn. They quickly move to the barn, dismount and enter taking the horses whit them. The last one to go in stops and turns around. A wave of his hand and the sand on the ground is blown up. He turns around and enters the barn to join the others.
“You taken care of the tracks?” one of the hooded figures asks. A small nod is the reply. “Good, good, now what we came for.” She walks over to one off the horses and pulls out a bottle. The blood in it is poured on the floor. A wand is placed and the men make a circle softly chanting a spell. A scene comes to live. It displays a child screaming a door kicked in and a paladin walking in. “I told you we got the right one Agitar.” The men smiles wicked then see the angry look on Agitar’s face. “I am not so sure. Let’s look how it ends.” The men turn their eyes to the scene again. The woman smiles wickedly. “As I thought.” The scene suddenly explodes in a burst of light. Soft voices are heard. One name sticks out.
“Milady we have the girl she was there too. Do we need the other one?” Agitar looks angry. She wonders why her servants are so scared of this men. “Off course we need him. He interrupted the ceremony. He killed both casters. We need him to finish this.” Agitar ponders. “Is there any lead on what happened to the child? We need her too. This ceremony is important. It needs to be finished.” The men start to move back. Most of them are looking the other way trying desperately not to make eye contact. Agitar looks around she notices there avoiding behavior. A ball of fire starts to form in her hand. “Tell me what you now or I help remember.” The fire in her hand starts to grow. One of the men quickly steps forward. “The girl is in the order of Illumination. They raced and trained her to be a paladin. The men how killed the casters is called Evangelist also known as “The Scion of the light”.” Agitar smiles at the men. “Know that was not to hard was it. Get them!”
Now the men look even more scared. One of the men slowly moves in front of her and says “Milady that will not be possible. The young girl is not often alone and well guarded and Evangelist we hear is an extremely dangerous men. ” Agitar looses her patience. Suddenly a ball of fire hits the men standing in front of her. He drops dead to the floor. “He is not the only one how can be dangerous. The order of Illumination? How do they think they are. We already got one of them just get me the others. They beter not cross me.” She looks around. “Well what are you still doing her? Move…get to work on it.”

((Your turn Evangelist))

Louïse
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum