Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A day in Dalaran

Go down

A day in Dalaran Empty A day in Dalaran

Post  Kaylaruana Thu Feb 19, 2009 5:12 pm

The cold is getting wurse. She pulls her mantel close, but still the cold sneaks up on hear. The flyer the gnomes gave her is going up and down. She mudders. “Darn Gnomes and there engineering.” Suddenly it comes into few. Krasus Landing. The plane lands and she quickly exit the vehicle. Somehow the cold disappears as she enters the city.
The streets are crowded as Hord and alliance make their way to the different shops. As she passes Runweaver Square she notices that there are a lot of people taking a picnics? She wonders if she missed something, but moves on. As she walks on she notice some commotion at the Violet Hold. Another Prison Break out. “They should replace the guards. These prisoners are more out of their cells then in them.” As she makes her way to the Violet Citadel her eye catches a hord Death Knight. Her hand moves to her blade as she knows him. Krolm. She sees the guards look over and leafs the blade at her side. Krolm has seen her too. But just like her he knows they can’t fight here. They both move on.
A portal and suddenly she is at the top off the Violet Citadel. She walks out to the balcony. The view is breath taking. She sits down and starts to look through her bags. Suddenly something falls out. She tries to catch it but the wind got hold of it. The old doll is been blown away by the wind and softly falls down. She sees how it apparently falls in the streets.
“I better go down and look for it.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

A day in Dalaran Empty Re: A day in Dalaran

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Feb 23, 2009 5:35 pm

She walks back trough the portal and ends up at ground floor. A warlock runs past her. Suddenly she almost falls of the stairs. The warlock’s minion smiles wickedly. Then there gone. By the looks of it they went through a portal. She mumbles “The warlocks these days they have no control over their pets and get more arrogant by the day.” She walks down the stairs and exits the tower. Looking around searching for her dull she forgets to watch her surroundings. A scream makes her jump back and trips over. While looking around she walked on the street. One of the strange bikes barely misses her. The driver does not even stop just shoots down the street even faster. She watches him drive away barely missing the vegetable store, then she climbs back to her feet and starts to whip the dust of her dress. While she inspects the dress for damage and dirt she sees something in the corner of her eye. She looks up and just sees a rat move down a sewer pipe whit the dull she was looking for.
“Sins when do rats run of whit dulls?” She walks up to the sewer pipe and looks down the dark tube. She knows this leads to Dalaran’s sewer system. Not a nice place to wonder around. She quickly thinks what to do. She wants her dull back. She had it for....well for ever. It’s her lucky charm. “No time to change let’s see what I have in my bags.” She rumbles in her bags and pulls out a dirty bottle whit some silver liquid. “When did I make stealth potion?” She quickly drinks it and...she is gone. “How long did I have that potion in my bag? Men I feel dizzy.” she mumbles as she slowly walks down the tube in search of the rat. She wonders why the tube seems to be getting smaller. Then everything goes dark as she passes out.
On a nearby bench in the park a mage looks up. “You’re right she is too trusting. This was just too easy.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down