Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Killing in Ratchet a CV of skills

2 posters

Go down

Killing in Ratchet a CV of skills Empty Killing in Ratchet a CV of skills

Post  Evangelist Fri Jan 23, 2009 2:53 am

Good work Tivak your Dk was to much for my rouge and i will enjoy getting some levels there were a few level 80s in Ratchet that i did manage to upset a Blood elf DK should have took a screen shot.

asy thatnks to all who flaged them selves was good of them to let me have a go........also

sorry to all who i killed at low level just wanted to geta rise out of some of you if i ruined any ones role play storys i do appologise.

did try and come in and rp about 6 time after but a good warrior kept killing me but i guess i had it coming just let him no that when my rouge gets 5 levels he will be begging me not to keep killing him:).

will try and RP with your lot a bit moor man sorry but geta bit kill crazy i came from a PVP server and some times i just see red i ment no offence to any seariour RP Events or meatings.
do me a favour and let who ever was playing the troll Ganitor in the inn know he was amazing and really set the scean for me.

also i have Dark Ladys cards marked and we have 3 rouges ready to put them down for you any one specific you want dead.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Killing in Ratchet a CV of skills Empty Re: Killing in Ratchet a CV of skills

Post  Tivak Mon Jan 26, 2009 9:20 pm

yeah what I noticed in the past before is that people go "ZOMG Alli trying to ruin meh RP wtf!" "KEEL IT" and then it becomes a gankfest.

I mostly just wanted to give you a one on one fight cause I know thats what you are after.

I dont really think people saw it as a gank thing but rather defending their RP.
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Wed Jan 28, 2009 5:21 am

cool mate.

so who do you want us to kill for you name specific.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down