Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Louïse her story

2 posters

Go down

Louïse her story Empty Louïse her story

Post  Louïse Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:01 pm

The room was dark and empty. Screams were entering from the door. Somebody was in a lot of pain. The little girl crawls up in the corner. Tears run down her cheeks. She is very scared. Suddenly the doors open. Her father walks in the room. Get up girl its time. He crapes the kid and pusses her out of room. She sees her mother. She screams. Her moms cloths are covered in blood. The girl passes out.
Hours later she wakes up. Every mussel is paining her. As she wonders why a sudden shacking of the ground throws her against a barrel. She realizes she is in a moving car.
“So you woke up little one.” Her mother is looking at her. “You had to make things difficult again. Why you keep passing out while I am working is beyond me.” Her father does not take his eyes of the road. But grumbles “The brat does not have what it takes. She is weak. Why the hell did we take her in.”
The child ponders about this remark. “Daddy what do you mean?” Her father whips the horse once more. “You don’t think your of our blood do you. If you were our own blood you be a lot stronger.”
Her mother looks at the little girl how now starts crying again. “Still dear I sense some sort of power in here. Somehow I think we just need to find a way to use it. It will show itself in time.”
Her father suddenly makes the car stop. The girl hits the barrel hard. She looks up and wonders why they stopped. A horse is blocking the road. On it is a guard. “Might I ask were you are going sir?”
Her father answers “Were going to visit some family in Darkshire. Might I ask why the Night Watch is stopping me?” The guard rides to the wagon. “A murder was committed. We think somebody is playing whit the dark arts. Have you seen any strange characters?” Her father laughs “No but feel free to inspect the car.” The guard jumps off his horse and walks to the car her father takes out his mace. The little girl dukes crying behind a barrel. She hears a thumb then the dead guards body is thrown into the car.
Hours later thy ride into a barn next to a graveyard. Her father smiles. “Dear this will be perfect. Let’s see if the kid can resist this.” They take the dead guard from the car and carry him into the barn. Her mother looks smiling at the graveyard “this will be perfect indeed.”
When they enter the bar the child follows silently. She huddles crying in a corner. Her mother is starting to do strange things again and the corpse is starting to move. The girl screams dead scared of what she is seeing. Her father laughs. “Stop screaming girl one day you will do these things to. Just stop been such a baby.” The girl cry’s even more now. Her mother craps her and drags her to the middle of the room. She waves her hands and candles light up. The girl starts to feel all sick again and screams.
Suddenly the doors open and guards run in. The sergeant yells “Kill them fast or were done for.” The little girl screams terrified. She hears her parents screaming and a light suddenly files the barn. Slowly the light leafs the barn again. Her parents are laying on the floor. The guard has stopped moving. Blood slowly creeps over the floor. A young woman’s voice sounds “Evangelist is that not over kill. You did not leaf anything for the guards.” The men smiles wickedly at the young woman. Then just walks away. The young woman looks into the barn and sees the girl. To herself she thinking “Now why is she still alive? Not a scratch on her.” The young woman walks over to the girl. How is still standing in the middle of the barn terrified and dead scared. “Come little one let’s get you some where more safe. What’s your name?”
The little girl looks up a soft whisper from her lips “Louïse.”

((Kay helped me to translate this. Hope you guys like.))

Louïse
Neophite
Neophite

Back to top Go down

Louïse her story Empty Re: Louïse her story

Post  Macloren Mon Jan 05, 2009 3:09 pm

Nice story Louise, I like it.

ah, the Order dosr love it's waifs and strays! Hehe.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down