Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wanted poster

+6
Arwain
Vaknor
Macloren
Evangelist
Kaylaruana
Tivak
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Wanted poster - Page 2 Empty Re: Wanted poster

Post  Evangelist Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:26 pm

pale
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:36 pm

*evangelist pulls the two apart*
guys come on listen i think there is some RL and RP confusion here and i dot want to see it turn in to a brawl we all get along well and i dont see the need for any thing else to be said i think you all have the ability to post private messages and i say that just because i dont want to damage the good atmosphere we have so please
COOL IT.
We all like the same game for diffrrent reasons and that is what te forum is about Tivak was just throwing down the gauntlet not attacking the order and i think this is where the confusion may lay.
go easy on the digs about spelling and grammer as i am perhapps the worst for it and i struggled to tell wich was correct when i looked at your post.

I love you Im really looking forward to fighting you Tivak Arcane mages are sick sick sick and i really struggle with them but i will say one thing dont write Prot palis off as there are plenty of opponents tey can take down now they can hold there own against Death knights and rape rouges and hunters they dont stand much of a chance against the cloth classes and warriors can offten throw them off i think shamens and druids vastly depend on there players to do well in any thing.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Thu Dec 18, 2008 4:59 pm

I fucking love forums.......

We should all just jump in a wonderful love pot and play hide the bunny..

<dont diss gnomes>Oh and Tivak.. I know you arent scared of gnomes because they are small.... But surely you appreciate that Yoda is the whippy snappiest ninga green wannabe gnome mother fucker and is actually flying around 24 hours a day to find you..... </dont diss gnomes>
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Arill Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:00 pm

Search for Zubzub of Brigada Diverse guild, Ravenholdt realm. thats my main atm... and since I always speak my mind I foolishly expect others to do the same
Arill
Arill
Templar
Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Post  Tivak Thu Dec 18, 2008 5:55 pm

Arill wrote:... always speak my mind ...

That I believe is where the problem lies.

yeah. As for yoda. Yoda is as badass as they come and I'm quite the fan of starwars. However if he came up to me and threatened me I would only laugh and walk off (prolly die for it but yeah)
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Thu Dec 18, 2008 6:05 pm

Tivak wrote:
Arill wrote:... always speak my mind ...

That I believe is where the problem lies.

yeah. As for yoda. Yoda is as badass as they come and I'm quite the fan of starwars. However if he came up to me and threatened me I would only laugh and walk off (prolly die for it but yeah)

Check you Avatar and run in fear...

Anyway,
Back on track all a guns a blazin.. Order smashy smashy killy death to all non-humans noobtards or something like that.....

I tell you what. I read some of our threads sometimes and cant help but compare some of the stuff said to Donald from Dark Legacy Comics.
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:05 pm

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

*gives a serious look*

Tiv keep your chaotic self 500 yards clear of Yoda or i will put a sledgehammer on your skinny head
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaknor Fri Dec 19, 2008 4:39 am

Tivak wrote:
As to killing Vaknor, I actually like him and I believe I know him well enough that he would take this in good humor.

ZOMG YOU WANT TO KILL MAI PIXEL MAN?! *Cry*

Very Happy
Vaknor
Vaknor
Chaplain
Chaplain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tivak Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:40 am

Azeem wrote:

I tell you what. I read some of our threads sometimes and cant help but compare some of the stuff said to Donald from Dark Legacy Comics.

hmm..I get something similar..whenever I see azeem I cant help but compare his shiny head to that of this guy

Wanted poster - Page 2 Bald
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:46 am

Why have you posted a picture of your own head??
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Fri Dec 19, 2008 11:55 am

**Ponders about the guys and the fact hair is such a big deal whit them.
**Wonders if it might be the lack of having any?
**Remembers she needs to find that orc Opy to show him her shield.
**Walks off
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Fri Dec 19, 2008 12:21 pm

Mate where did you get that pick its identical to one of my BALLS santa
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Fri Dec 19, 2008 1:24 pm

so... this is fun... um... yeah... *whistles to himself in a slightly out of tune fasion*

oh, yeah, before I forget Tiv, have you changed your name in game? I've been looking for you on my hord DK Sad sad Devabiel is so lost without you!)
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Fri Dec 19, 2008 6:36 pm

Tivak wrote:
Azeem wrote:

hmm..I get something similar..whenever I see azeem I cant help but compare his shiny head to that of this guy

Wanted poster - Page 2 Bald

man -again - i fell of the chair laughing at that mwahahahahaahahahaha Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

and Tiv you must be kind enough to offer azeem a wig at least, no?
I feel sorry for him Sad
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Tivak Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:44 am

Yeah Tivak died as he was the horde "villian" for a while. the plot worked out well but well...
villians should die. a few reasons but the main one is purely numbers.
He is now "Torvek"

But you will normally find me on Orcy DK who is Krohlm
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:54 am

cool thats all the information i need
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Tivak Mon Dec 22, 2008 11:04 am

On a side note Evan Could I ask a favor of you perhaps?

I have some idiots harassing a female friend of myne. Rolling alts and typing things I wont even repeat on here but tend to exaggerate the word referring to female genitalia and many other disgusting things.
I was hoping I could tell you where they are and you could camp them for a while and waste their time. There is unfortunately nothing I can do about these idiots and was hoping you might lend me a hand with this.

Think we should start an IC war between our guilds? I'm considering opening recruitment to blood elves (there are no belf RP guilds, and no paladins *shudders*) and warlocks (maybe shadow priests and mages but I'm undecided).

I wanted to ask.. WTF is up with this "DK + Paladin's jumping in bed together and its all love and hope and crap"?
Personally we dont hold with the light and holy
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Mon Dec 22, 2008 12:48 pm

We had a 2 hour dicussion in our last guild meeting regarding this topic of death nights being friendly and many said it was not there fault who could contend with the lich kings will and i agree they cant so at any point he could take controll of them again.
they are so far removed from the Allience there should be no way back Tirian Fordring was a foul to make the agree ment and the King of storm wind has been away to long to no what hes doing on that score.
but we respect his Sovrenty and we will not openly harm them but we offer no han of aid.

you little problems Give me some names and levels and who it is tey are upsetting
also make an alt on our server ither you or a friend call him contact and a number and let me no when there on and where they are playing.
my self and Macloren have 70 + twin brother rouges and we have a small hit squad called the Triad the face man is call Karaptis and he is Evil and will organise A SPEEDY DEATH over ad over again.

ask any one in the order when i set out to gank i really take my time and really make them pay but be warned any one who trys to help will only get one chance to get away after death if they try again there will be noescape.

its cool with the rouges i have developed a stun lock mutalate build that i have managed to take 80 DK in and im only 73 thats one on one and with Maclorens rouge we took a full 25 man nax geared prot tauren warrior twice not allowing him to move.
if there are to many high level hored we will just steam rolloer them with pali fury.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaknor Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:43 pm

Or I can bring Chuffty... What's worse than being stun locked by 2 rogues?... Being stun locked by 3 Very Happy
Vaknor
Vaknor
Chaplain
Chaplain

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:43 pm

Yeah, stabby-stab, pokey-poke!!!!

um, sorry! I get all wet when I think of ganking levle DK's with the Triad!

on the whole DK/Paladin love fest, I think everyone knows where Mac stands on this isue. some of the 'vanila' paldins in the order were a little surprised by his outbursts in the guild meeting last weak.

'but it's not there fault' they cryed!
'THEY ARE ABOMONATIONS AND SHOULD BE IRADICATED!!!!!' Macloren belowed at the asembled Templars. Asphar was on his feet and shouting.
'Listen to yourself M'lord.' his face etched with consern. 'you sound like a Scarlet Zelot'
'AND WHAT IS WRONG WITH ZELOTRY?' Macloren demanded. 'IS IT NOT BETTER TO MAINTAIN OUR PURITY THAT LIE DOWN WITH DEAMONS?' The Lord-Militant was in full swing now, caught up in a frenzy of richious fury, his remaining eye blazed with golden light and a nimbus of power played about his squat form.
'I ASK YOU BROTHERS AND SISTERS' his dreadfull gaze swept the room. 'WHO AMONG YOU WOULD, EVEN FOR A SECOND, MAKE RECOMPENCE FOR A MEMBER OF THE BURNING LEAGION?' He paused while he glared at his templars. 'OR AN ORC, OR A TROLL?' He began to pace the room, stalking back and forth like a carged beast.
'WHAT IS IT THAT SETS US APPART FROM THE REST OF THIS ALIANCE? OUR PURITY! AND NOW THAT TRETUROUS BASTARD FORDRING HAS PUT THAT AT RISK, WE FORGAVE HIM HIS INDISCRETION WIHT AN ORC, AN ORC!!! AND HOW DOSE HE THANK US? WITH BETRAYAL! HE TURNS ON US AND SPITS ON THE HOLY CROSED I, IS IT NOT ENOUGH THAT WE HAVE TO TOLERATE XENOS AND AB-HUMAN, SHDOWMANCERS AND FORNICATORS WITH DEAMONS? THE HOLY ORDER OF ILLUMINATION WAS ESTABLISHED WITH ONE POURPOUSE. TO MAINTAIN THE PURITY OF THE LIGHT.' Macloren paused in his pacing and turned to face his Brothers and sisters again, his voice became quiet and raged like torn parchment. 'At any cost...'
the words hung in the air like an executionars blade, none spoke for a moment until Asphar stired.
'But M'lord, they were just puppets of the Lychking, the were once great heros or our nation...'
'Aye brother Asphar. Once were, but not now, not ever again. now they are anathema, they are pariah and I will not make this Order the bedfellos of all that we satnd against. these abomanations will bring about the ruen of all that we hold dear, Fordring has damned us all...'

at this point I'm feeling all ritious and stuff, good job I'm at work, cos I wanna go and kill something for being inpure!!!! haha! um so yeah, I think an IC war betwene our guilds would be good! Smile
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:43 pm

love it when you rant but you missed a bit the rouges will be killing other hored as a favour to Tivak
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Fri Feb 20, 2009 9:36 pm

Tivak wrote:
I wanted to ask.. WTF is up with this "DK + Paladin's jumping in bed together and its all love and hope and crap"?

Personally we dont hold with the light and holy

I wasnt around when this was being discussed, so quite a late answer but i still would like to make my point,

There is no excuse for corruption, only punishment.
And to think that the Wow version of ''black guards'' could actually make allies with us, the paladins??!!
That is totally unacceptable and I honestly think those who think these two absolutely opposed figures are alike know very little about the basics of Rp dynamics and that it is built around the contrast of good/evil and order/chaos.

Of course there can be alternative classes and views and ''exceptions'' but Paladins are the most characteristic examplifiers of ''good'' and a ''darker'' or strayed paladin can add diversity to the whole ''as an exception'' but if one actually thinks all paladins should be hugging deathbringers, maybe it is time for him to quit Rp content games and start playing need for speed or fifa.

As I have said before

Balamir wrote:
with first expansion they gave paladinhood to chaotic blood elves
with second they made silverhand gaylovers with bloody deathknights

Paladinhood is disgraced and i'm angry about it

Last edited by Balamir on Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:53 am; edited 1 time in total
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm

Preach it Brother Balamir!!!!!!!!!

I love your Zeal man, come back and play with us! you know you want to!
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:39 am

hell I want to, I miss walking around in the cathedral with white robes and golden pauldron&gauntlets and everything but my real duties taking me away from fantastic ones so one sanctimonious zealot less - for now, but i'll always be around here as this forum has most of the best rp pieces i've yet to see and its good i had the chance to participate in it.
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum