Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a kids doll can lead too.

4 posters

Go down

What a kids doll can lead too. Empty What a kids doll can lead too.

Post  Kaylaruana Thu Nov 13, 2008 8:38 pm

The wagon shakes a little as they ride into town. Her mom is still crying next to her daddy. Kay holds to her doll as if her life depends on it. Her mom told her only to take what she could carry. She is not going to leaf her doll behind.

Her Dad suddenly seems to smile. He shakes his wife. “Look dear look.” In the middle off the village square, there are Stormwind Soldiers. There lined up like there ready to march. “See I now it. There going to help us. We are back home before we know it.”
Wile here daddy was pointing and smiling at the Stormwind soldiers Kay notices something. A man is standing at end off the square he is talking to one off the soldiers. He looks kind off different. Kay jumps off the wagon and starts to walk to the two strangers. However, her mom seen her jump off. Before she now’s it her Daddy grapes her arm and pulls her back in the wagon. “Kay stay whit your mother. It’s not safe to wonder off like that.”
Her Dad climbs out off the wagon and starts talking whit the soldiers. His face starts to turn all red. Kay climbs in the back off the small wagon. She knows that face. Her Daddy is angry. Suddenly the wagon starts moving. Her daddy is driving it out off town. She hears her parents talking about something but cannot make out what. Suddenly she realizes something. She gives a scream. “My dolly”. Kay attempts to jump off the wagon, but her mom crapes her. “Leaf it. You get a new one.” And whit a screaming and crying Kay they left Duskwood.

Days later Kay is wondering trough the new town. Her parents rented a little house outside Stormwind in the village off Goldshire. It is a very busy place and has many travels passing trough it. However, Kay is not noticing anything. She still misses her doll. She walks past the horses outside the inn when she notices one that seems different. However, it’s not the horse that catches her eye. It is what is sticking out of the horse’s bag. It is her doll. She tries to take it but the horse is too big so she climbs on a barrel and tries again. The horse however did not like all this commotion and steps aside, making Kay fall straight on the ground. Frustrated she gets back on her feet. Suddenly she gets an idea and she grabbed the saddle. Pulled her self up and mounted the horse. The horse does not even move out of the way this time. Quickly she bends over and takes her dull out off the bag.
“What do you think your doing” Kay jumps in to the air and falls off the horse hitting the ground again. She turns around and looks at the stranger she saw a few days earlier. Behind him is her mother she looks very upset. “Sorry sir it will not happen again. Kay say you’re sorry.”
Kay looks at her Mom and the stranger. “No. I am not. I just climbed on your horse sir to get my doll back.” She holds the doll even more firmly now and looks at the stranger whit a very determent look. Her mother looks shocked “Kay…how dear you.” The stranger however just smiles. Jumps on his horse and says, “Send her to Northshire Abbey lets see what else she can do.”
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

What a kids doll can lead too. Empty Re: What a kids doll can lead too.

Post  Evangelist Fri Nov 14, 2008 10:54 am

i really like youe sort story ill get some one to go threw and just correct a couple of bits were your english is a little off but i really liked the simple style of the story letting us no of your personality as a child and how it will play a part in your life to come keep it up well done.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Fri Nov 14, 2008 2:28 pm

I really like that Kay,

The thing I like the most is "Send her to Northshire Abbey" its like they dont have a choice, or maybe its more renowned for being the holy grail of places to be sent. Either way.

Very Good.

Azeem
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Sat Nov 15, 2008 2:30 pm

hmmmmm. so who was this stranger then? probably Balamere, I heard he likes dolls!!! hehe

but yeah, I agree with Azeem, it's like Vav's story about him as a child. 'Give me the child' 'yes sir' no messing about!

Love it.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:35 pm

His Story was much darker and way beter.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Mon Nov 17, 2008 11:27 am

he is tudying to be an English teacher and has always had a real talent for storys.
yur storys will grow to be like his the moor you rite and the moor you see other inspirational storys but i liked the enthisis on the Doll because children will offten find emotional atachment to a toy and will be compleatly destroyed if they are separated from it.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum