Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Born in flame ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness))

+2
Azeem
Vaknor
6 posters

Go down

Born in flame  ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness)) Empty Born in flame ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness))

Post  Vaknor Mon Oct 20, 2008 4:33 pm

The Stonehearth estates had been hushed for weeks now, ever since the departure of Lady Lucinda the lord of the manor had been in a terrible mood. He stormed from room to room sometimes in tears sometimes in dreadful rage. His two children mourned the passing of their mother, the Nether had taken her and she had left the estate gounds late one night leaving only a note;
“My dearest Victor please know I did this for you and the children. I could not bear to pass this filth to my beloved family. Know I love you all and will do till the end of my days.”
Vaknor cried long hard sobs into his older sister’s dress as their nurse read them the note. She had pleaded with their father to not let them hear the truth, but he was a hard man. A man of truths and principles, he would have them know the truth of their mother’s departure.
“Olivia.” Vaknor sobbed
“Yes child?” The nurse said caringly.
“Mamma has gone to the light?” His big blue eyes staring up at her through his messy blonde locks.
“She is at peace now little one.” The nurse clutched them both in a warm embrace. His sister said nothing she just rocked gently in the nurses’ arms.

That had been some months ago, life in the Stonehearth mansion had not returned to it’s normal pace and Vaknor at the age of ten found it all so confusing. He heard different tales, some saying his mother’s spirit walked with him and guarded him against evil. Nurse Olivia claimed she had gone to a warm place full of light. It all confused him so. The only person he could turn to for comfort was his older sister Elouisa. She was the spitting image of their mother and when she held him it felt as if she had not been gone a day. Elouisa was fourteen and on the brink of womanhood. If it weren’t for her mother’s departure she would have already started chosing a suiter but that would have to wait.

One warm summer evening Vaknor climbed the stairs from the mansions main hall to the second floor where his sister’s room was. He had been playing with a friend from the neighbouring estate and had originally planned to stay over the night, but he missed his sister and decided to suprise her by returning early. He tip toed up the stairs quietly avoiding the familiar squeeking boards with ease. He was so excited to see her, he snuck right up to her door and put his ear against it.

“You will listen to me girl!” His father’s grave voice was unmistakable, “Come to me... That’s it.. Yes.. Good girl...” Vaknor could hear his sister whimper and the grunts of the old man. He knew something was wrong. He flung the door open and stood confronted with a scene that would be forever burned into his mind.

Slowly at first he felt his anger rise. Then it came on like a boiling tide at the scene of betrayal. How could a father do this to his own daughter? The hate flowed into him. The sacralige of what he saw made his gorge rise. He closed his eyes as he felt his insides explode. The last thing he remebered before he blacked out was the look of horror in his beloved sister’s eyes, and how he wished he could do something... Anything to save her...

Darkness. As if his conscience would not let him accept what he had just seen. All he felt was darkness.
Light. An explosion of the purest light lit up the night sky for miles around. All he felt was the light.

Vaknor’s eyes adjusted to the scene as he started to come to. Everything around him was singed and he smelt burning flesh. He looked at the pile of ash where his father had been standing in all his naked hideousness. He looked to the pile of ash that had once been his sisters bed. It was all ash and ruin. In shock he stumbled from room to room finding no servants, no maids, no nurse Olivia. Only ash. He walked down the stairs and out of the mannors large double doors which had been burnt off their hinges. It was here his resolve gave and he collapsed amoungst the ash at his feet.

Gently the fires of the Stonehearth family mansion smouldered behind him as neighbours made their way to see what had happened. They found Vaknor at the base of the steps to the entrance to the home and carryed him away, the boy didn’t have a scratch on him but about his head a halo of light danced in the darkness of the approaching evening.
“We’d better call a priest.” One of the community elders surmised.
Priests were called, witch hunters, wise men, militia men. All those that would come and witness the power of this boy. They locked him in a cell for safety, away from their discussion as they decided his fate.
“He must be put to the flame!” Witch hunter Malfourius put forward. “He must be put through the trials!” He grumbled, spat then drank deep from his flaggon of mead.
“He killed them all? The entire staff and levelled the building to the ground? Surely not!” Priest Calamansus pleaded hoping to save the boy any more pain. “It could have just been a fire.”
“Tosh!” The witch hunter proclaimed “I can smell it on him.. Are you defending this wretched shadow beast Calamansus?! Ive always had my suspicions about you...”
Calamansus quickly backed down and bowed before the fearsome wrath of the Witch hunter.
“I thought as much.” Malfourius smiled bitterly. “Then it is decided.”
The door to the council chamber flew open and a trio of men in golden plate marched into the chamber. The first spoke;
“No such thing will happen to a boy so touched by the light.” His voice was like spun silk it radiated into the room emanating with power. Malfourius stood and came level with the mans chest, he spoke with great uproar.
“Who the Devil are you sir?!” Staring up into the figure of might’s golden visored helm. The plated man reached up to remove his helmet revealing an honest and kind face but a face cut with power.
“My name is irrelvant. You will remand this boy to my custody.” All in the room could not doubt the figures power and majesty even the Witch hunter bowed to his whim.
“He is under the protection of me and my brothers.”

So it came to be that the boy that was Vaknor Stonehearth was taken into the care of a knightly order. It’s name lost to history, he was placed in the order’s orphanage and grew up being taught what he had given his father was retribution that his sister could not deliver... They told him that she was at peace now. They taught him scripture and verse, and amoungst all the younger members of the Orphanage he became the most pious, the most devout and the most gifted with the teachings of the strange phenomenom which the man who had rescued him called ‘The Light’. This was the start of his journey towards Illumination... The rest of it, well that’s for some other time..

For illumination brothers.
Vaknor
Vaknor
Chaplain
Chaplain

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Born in flame  ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness)) Empty Re: Born in flame ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness))

Post  Azeem Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:26 pm

Brother,

That gave me goosebumps reading that.

A true Brother of the Light from birth.

Like it.
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Born in flame  ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness)) Empty Re: Born in flame ((Suitable for Mature audience some unpleasantness))

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Oct 21, 2008 3:44 pm

That was a very dark story. However, I liked it too.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:03 pm

((that was a bit painful mate but really liked it dont really think you can say much moor than that.))

Last edited by Evangelist on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:57 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Mon Oct 27, 2008 7:33 pm

stomp stomp stomp
(big Paladin boots in the door)
You will give the boy to me!!!
(everyone in the room shits in there pants)
whatever you say, youre the boss

From darkness will he come, blazing into the light. For Illumination.
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Mon Oct 27, 2008 8:16 pm

Macloren wrote:stomp stomp stomp
(big Paladin boots in the door)
You will give the boy to me!!!
(everyone in the room shits in there pants)
whatever you say, youre the boss

From darkness will he come, blazing into the light. For Illumination.

That made me laugh. But I like Vaknor's version beter.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Tue Nov 25, 2008 12:21 am

structure, choices of verb expressions are what i would expect of you, marvelous tale, as usual

For Illumination!
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Tue Nov 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Balamir wrote:structure, choices of verb expressions are what i would expect of you, marvelous tale, as usual

For Illumination!

hey Bal!!! nice to see your pretty little face, as alwais!!!
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:42 am

Thanks man but where are the others? are they away, have martin and james gone to holland to get married, what happened???? Laughing
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:59 am

Balamir wrote:Thanks man but where are the others? are they away, have martin and james gone to holland to get married, what happened???? Laughing

How are Martin and James?
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:54 am

vaknor and tokken (guessing you meant who)
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:03 pm

And why would those two go to Holland to marry? Can't they do that in England?
I am getting confused here.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:26 pm

Their love is forbidden over in England and because of were they are from they would probably be murdered. Sad

But we love them both for who they are bless em.

I think they are looking at adopting a chinese baby as well.
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Nov 26, 2008 12:40 pm

That’s very stupid. Hope for them people will change then so it will not be forbidden.
(We have stupid people in Holland too Crying or Very sad , but it is not forbidden Very Happy )
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:04 pm

((yes james is a 70 year old british muslem and martin is a 18 year old Jehovas witness there arguement about whos god would destroy the world first to show how much he loves them is a classic battle at the dinner table and there parents ongoing struggle telling the boys its Adan and Eve not Adam and steave. Rolling Eyes))

Last edited by Evangelist on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:38 pm

damn it james is muslim? i could stand being of same religion with osame and saddam but james.... thats it!!! i am converting to christianity or buddism...hmm come to think of it budism is too open minded for me, christianity it is then, baptise me already!
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Vaknor Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:22 pm

I converted so I could be closer to you Bal and you turn your back on me... I'm so hurt :'(
Vaknor
Vaknor
Chaplain
Chaplain

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Wed Nov 26, 2008 2:57 pm

the filth shirt lifters!!!!!!

hey Vak, when was the last time you had your shit pushed in!!?? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Kaylaruana Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:42 pm

And they say my englisch is bad
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:49 pm

Well he's Scottish, nothing to do about it Very Happy

you should also hear the accent, its hell of a difficult one i tell you:D

*remembers the times he got an inch close to ending his own life trying to talk with scottish guests on phone, working at the hotel*
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Macloren Wed Nov 26, 2008 4:01 pm

hey you fuckers!!! that's not cool!!

well I suppose your English is better than my forenspeak! Very Happy
Macloren
Macloren
Lord Militant
Lord Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Evangelist Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:15 pm

((dont be so hard on your self your scottish is great. Laughing))

Last edited by Evangelist on Wed Dec 03, 2008 3:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Balamir Wed Nov 26, 2008 10:02 pm

Evangelist wrote:dont be so hard on your self your scottish is great. Laughing
Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

man i fell off the chair laughing at that
Balamir
Balamir
Knight Captain
Knight Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down