Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

need to get hold of one of your members again

3 posters

Go down

need to get hold of one of your members again Empty need to get hold of one of your members again

Post  Tivak Mon Oct 20, 2008 10:48 am

yes its me and I'm back to pee on Azeem's bald and shiny head.

So all you op paladin bastards who bend my power overpowered mage over are invited to a -peaceful- large scale RP event on the 30th of this month.

Can Balamir or some other holy bottom spanker get hold of me over MSN would be appreciatted so I can throw you lot all the details

ta
-Tivak
(spanking holy bottom since arcane mage become mad)
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

need to get hold of one of your members again Empty Re: need to get hold of one of your members again

Post  Evangelist Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:48 pm

no problem mate i will get some one to contact you as soon as possible but remember this OP pali smacked your ass before he was an OP pali Very Happy hope to test it out soon but a nice peace ful meeting could be good.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

need to get hold of one of your members again Empty Re: need to get hold of one of your members again

Post  Kaylaruana Tue Oct 21, 2008 1:47 pm

There a nice guild Evan they even let Louise and me win against there high levels when we run into them.
Kaylaruana
Kaylaruana
Knight Templar
Knight Templar

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

Post  Tivak Wed Oct 22, 2008 4:15 pm

Evangelist wrote:no problem mate i will get some one to contact you as soon as possible but remember this OP pali smacked your ass before he was an OP pali Very Happy hope to test it out soon but a nice peace ful meeting could be good.

Quoted for truth *nods solemnly*
Pity nothing much turned out of that plot *sigh* just goes to show that people have no patience.

Although its not much fun anymore to enter a BG and be every paladins main target as they feel I'm the only who can kill them *lets out a long sad sigh*

Still! I have holy bottom to prod.

One of you bastards get on MSN. I'm lonly you know :<
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down