Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fare well dear brothers

Go down

Fare well dear brothers Empty Fare well dear brothers

Post  Evangelist Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:19 pm

today brothers i said good by to some of our fallen brother so if you wish to say some words of there deads
Ashbringer.
Rolfiouse
Andromath
To Ashbringer you were deluded and had dreams so twisted that you denied your calling to the light and ventured in to nax to claim power you could never controll you were met by thre agents of the Shadowbane and your life came to an end when reason failed i wish i could have brought you to the light but i failed.

To Rolfiouse and Andromath two brothers who had shared there lives from birth and pledged there lives to the order there remains were found in shallow graves in the middle of dusk Wood A group of Bandits who lay claim to the organised crime in the area and with some shared information form the Night watch, are agents infiltrated them and discoverd that a necromancer hidden in Dusk wood was responsible for there demise to you brothers i write your names on the tablets of Uther may the ligth bringer welcome you to his service in the next life.
for the order for Illumination.Fare well dear brothers Wowscr10
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum