Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I Pallios...

3 posters

Go down

I Pallios... Empty I Pallios...

Post  Pallios Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:59 am

My name is Pallios, ah but no, that is the name i have taken as a statement of my intent... for in the tongue of forefathers trade, Weaponsmith, the "pall" is the name given to the first hammer strike when making of a weapon of warcraft...

So I am the Armorer and the Weaponsmith of my own justice... I am the blade to cut down the enemies of the light, and the shield to defend those who unable to stave of the darkness alone... Little wonder I have taken to the way of the Tanker, I will stand before all and I will be the last to fall... for I am a Paladin, blessed be the light. Let the word "Paladin" ring in the empty skulls of the scourge and smite the vile bringers of plague and injustice to their corrupt knees.

I was a the son of a master crafter of weapons, living in the fine town of Andorhal... Life was so simple in days gone by... The chime of the hammer on steel and the fizz and sizzle of blade quench... this was replaced by the dull thud of weapon to flesh and the crys of pain, loss and anger... So what remains now... I DO... and I will destroy the scourge and relight the forge... with this i will re-arm the faithful with the burning light of a new dawn...

I Pallios of the Order of Illumination will do this...

For Illumination
Pallios
Pallios
Neophite
Neophite

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down

I Pallios... Empty Re: I Pallios...

Post  Evangelist Thu Aug 07, 2008 9:55 am

good brother you deication to your craft speeks volumes about your dedication to the order.
Evangelist
Evangelist
Order Champion
Order Champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Azeem Thu Aug 07, 2008 12:13 pm

I too have learnt how to wield the the hammer and anvil brother.

If you need any help in the teachings then I will pass on what knowledge I have.

Azeem
Azeem
Azeem
Scripture Militant
Scripture Militant

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum