Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Conflict, The good, the bad and the very ugly

2 posters

Go down

Conflict, The good, the bad and the very ugly Empty Conflict, The good, the bad and the very ugly

Post  Tivak Wed Aug 06, 2008 12:51 pm

An undead mage faces his opponent. Cartheron. Legendary paladin of the holy order.

Cartheron stands ready. His brilliant white sword shimmers in his hand and sweat drips off his forehead as he faces the mage but he is not prepared for the onslaught that is about to ensue. His breathing is heavy as he shifts his feet for better footing.
Tivak faces him. His undead white clammy skin stands stretched across his arms and fingers. His cold undead orbs flicker where his eyes should be. Cold and evil and undeath radiate from the mage. his cloak stirs feebly in the breeze.

BUR! shouts the mage as the throws sand up into the paladins face. He calls apon his holy shield but its too late as the sand strikes him full in the face. Blinking heavily and wiping his eyes on his gauntleted arm he desperatly attempts to peer through his watery blured eyes. His shield is not enough to shield him from what he sees.

Before him stands a massive ice block completly covering the mage. Cartheron peers into the ice block and reels off vomiting uncontrolably. In the ice block the mage is bent over with his back to Carthenon. His robes hitched over his legs and crumbled on his back and his hands part his undead bottom. The iceblock fades but Carthenon is still bent double retching over the apprition he just saw. He barely manages to turn his face in time before he is filled with a compuslion to eat grass..He wonders aimlessly as a sheep eating grass and being content with the world. the magic fades and he returns to his old self.
Bent double with grass peeking out of his mouth and stuck in his silly little moustache. The mage is gone but the image of the mage in the iceblock will forever haunt him.
Tivak
Tivak
Horde Scumbag
Horde Scumbag

Back to top Go down

Conflict, The good, the bad and the very ugly Empty Re: Conflict, The good, the bad and the very ugly

Post  Cartheron Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:03 pm

Witness the trickery and deciet of those who traffick with the arcane arts my Brothers. This foul being refused to face my judgement, relying on cheap tricks and magics to ensure his damned soul escapes the gaze of the Light.

I will have my vengeance and this cheap trickster shall pay for his sins.
Cartheron
Cartheron
Loremaster
Loremaster

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Scarshield+Legion&

Back to top Go down